Thank you for purchasing Cyclesight™ a cycling accessory manufactured by Cycling Designs LLC. This Limited Warranty applies to the “physical goods” which you purchased from Cycling Designs LLC., namely the camera unit (serial # 1123) and the display unit (serial # 5123) along with the mounts and various shims which are included in the purchase. There are no other warranties, express or implied, other than this Limited Warranty.
During the warranty period, Cycling Designs LLC will repair or replace at no charge to you, product(s) or parts of a product that prove defective when used under normal use.
Cycling Designs LLC will either repair or replace the Product at no charge using new or refurbished replacement parts at its discretion. The Warranty Period is 120 days from the date of shipment to you. A replacement part(s) will have a new warranty of 120 days beginning on the date the replacement or repaired part(s) are sent to you.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage that are not the result of defects in material or workmanship.
- Cyclesight components if you install the Cyclesight components in a manner that is not conducive to a secure installation.
- Damage resulting from negligence.
- Damage resulting from unauthorized modification of Cyclesight.
- Damage caused by a natural disaster.
- The theft or loss of one or more of the Cyclesight components
- Damage caused by impact on pavement or hard surface unless there is a defect in the Cyclesight which caused the impact.
- The loss or damage to one or more of the shims.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this warranty agreement, Cycling Designs LLC shall have no liability for any consequential, indirect, or special damages of any kind, even if advised of the possibility of such damages in advance. In no event shall any damages exceed the amount paid by customer to Cycling Designs LLC for Cyclesight.
To obtain warranty service you must contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. Send an email to: customerservice@CyclingDesigns.com). We will provide an address for you to send the defective component(s).